November 1 @ 12:00 pm - November 30 @ 8:00 pm
We are once again open for drop-in hours in-person at our new Diamond Willow location: 2716 Sunridge Way NE. Our drop-in hours are Wednesday-Friday 3pm – 8pm, and on Saturday/Sunday 12pm-8pm.
We are taking numerous measures to keep our youth, Elders and staff safe as we begin to run in-person programming, including but not limited to:
– sign-in measures that include contact information for contact tracing
– temperatures taken at point of sign-in
– COVID screening questions at point of sign-in
– PPE distribution to clients
– disinfecting all surfaces that individuals come in contact with
In addition, in order to keep our community safe during COVID-19, any program we are currently offering in-person may be switched to online delivery at any time. We will do our best to give as much notice as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause – follow us on social media @diamondwillowyouthlodge for the most current and up-to-date information on our programming.
I’ve included a copy of our November calendar and posters providing more details on each event. Please feel free to share this information with any youth or agencies that might be interested!